- Contact Us --
- Location -- The
Society and its research room are housed in the Ozark County Historium, located on the west side of the square in Gainesville.
- Membership -- The Ozark County Genealogical and Historical Society welcomes new members! Annual dues are $20, payable in January of each year. A lifetime membership can be purchased for $200. Please send check payable to OCGHS to P.O. Box 4, Gainesville, MO 65655
- "Old Mill Run" Publication --
The quarterly newsletter of the OCGHS, the Old Mill Run, is a valuable resource for anyone interested in Ozark County and its history and is received with membership in the society. See "Membership" for details on joining the society.
- Back Issues of the Old Mill Run
Back issues of the Old Mill Run, from 1986 through 2013, have been compiled on a searchable DVD which is available for purchase via the website. Ozark County Historical and Genealogical Society
- Other Publications --
- The OCGHS offers several other publications that will be of interest to anyone with ties to Ozark County. See the website for a list and ordering information. Ozark County Historical and Genealogical Society
- Cemetery Books for Ozark County -- The series
is currently out of print and unavailable except in the Society's
research room at the Ozark County Historium in Gainesville.
- Articles/Research --
- Lilly Ridge General Baptist Church --